Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ode to my Heart






I have fallen for him with every ounce of my heart, But I don't want it get to me anymore.
* People say it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, I say, TRY IT AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL*
I tried so hard to stay walled because I'm afraid to care too much, for fear that he does not care as much or not at all *
It's sad to think you'll never be mine, it's even sadder to realize I knew it all the time *
He said he likes me and he wants me and it's a nice feeling. That he's going to miss me because we get along so well, We talk like we've known each other forever, and because we feel comfortable with each other. We share the same passion, fantasy, frustration and goal.
It's amazing when I'm with him. It feels so good everytime we talk. But more often I feel Im being naive to believe. Is time really an essence?
Sometimes I feel as if everything he said never happened *
All I want to do is get him off my mind because it doesn't hurt when I don't think of him. *
But then again it's not my mind that bothers me. It's my heart intervening and messing things up.
Just when I thought my life was coming together, I realized it was just starting to fall apart *
I waltzed around him several times only to become a melody he never sang. *
Soon he's gonna wake up, And wonder what went wrong. He better kiss me, Cause he's gonna miss me when im gone *
The intensity is so great, it's electrifying! What a cruel thing it is to pretend * You might think of me as just another girl, but I want you to know That I am that one girl who took one look and fell harder for you than I've ever fallen for anyone in my life...
* Just an old love song, just the mention of your name, my heart breaks into two again...I guess some things never change *
I'd like to believe that one day I'll wake up and not miss him, I'll finally understand that when he broke my heart it was for a reason, one I just don't understand yet,
But when I do I'll know that he messed up and not me * Or maybe we're just not meant to start something more.
Every scar tells a story, the times I fell off the bike, the time I scraped my arm while climbing that tree Or the time... he broke my heart *
Never fall in love with someone you will never get a chance with, it only causes pain * But how would I know there will never be a chance?
Getting over is the hardest thing I ever have to do, and I don't think I could ever do it again *
I am so mad because I convinced myself I'll be over you and now I know it was all pretend... I pretend not to light up when I hear your voice...I pretend not to be upset when the day goes by and I don't hear from you, I pretend I don't look forward to seeing you everyday...and I pretend I don't miss you when you don't come around. Now all these lies have shown me that I miss you so much more than I had realized!
* Even though I'm trying to forget you, every time someone mentions your name my head turns right towards them. Its like every time I hear it, I think of all that we could have had, and all that could have happened that didn't *

No comments: